For: Anyone requiring a broad understanding of legislation covering taxation
Aim: The course aims to provide students with an understanding of the current laws covering taxation in Albania.
Outcome: On completion of the course, students should have an appreciation of the laws covering the different areas of the taxation in Albania and an awareness of the requirements by the client.
Duration: Duration of this course is dependent on the level of detail required by the client.
Content: The course will include the following:
• Taxation procedures: Law Nr. 8560 of 22 December 1999 and its subsequent directives
• Income Tax: Law Nr. 8435 of 28 December 1998 and its subsequent
• Insurance Contribution: Law Nr. 9136 of 11 September 2003
• Value Added Tax: Law Nr. 7928 of 27 Aprill995 and its subsequent
• National Taxation System: Law Nr. 8977 of 12 December 2002
• Property Taxation: Law Nr. 8982 of 12 December 2002
• Excise: Law Nr. 8976 of 12 December 2002
• Customs Tariff: Law Nr. 8981, “Ratification of the level of Customs Tariff”