|Management Training Modules|
For: This series of modular courses are intended for busy managers
Aim: Each module aims to provide an understanding of a key task facing modern managers.
Outcome: On completion of each module, trainees will have an understanding of the latest theories and practices relating to an aspect of modern management
Schedule: Each module is designed as a short course of three hours
Content: Development and Change
• Planning and initiating organizational change
• Theory and styles of leadership
• Concepts and practical ideas for motivating people
• Effectiveness, planning models and responsibility.
• Strategic planning, total quality management, effective control
• Characteristics, processes and conflict management