For: Staff who have direct contact with customers and potential customers
Aim: to improve employees ability to communicate with customers and potential customers to:
- increase the likelihood of obtaining a successful sales outcome
- raise general levels of customers satisfaction
Outcome: on completion of training participants should have gained a practical understanding effective communication techniques in a range of settings.
Schedule: 2 or 3 days, depending on final content.
Content: The course will include the following:
• clarifying customer expectations
• communication styles
• dealing with difficult customer
• non-defensive communications
• proactive listening
• resolving customer dissatisfaction
• sales techniques: hard and soft selling
• telephone techniques
Depending on client requirements, the course can also include:
• business writing
• effective meetings
• presentation skills
Training on company products can also be included, with input from the client’s own staff.